IRIS Announces 2010 Slate of Candidates
The IRIS Nominations Committee has announced the following candidates to fill several positions on the Board of Directors:
One candidate to fill a 3-year term as Chair:
- Brian Stump, Southern Methodist University
Four candidates to fill two 3-year terms as Directors:
- Paul Davis, University of California, Los Angeles
- John Louie, University of Nevada, Reno
- Ray Russo, University of Florida
- Jeroen Tromp, Princeton University
Information about the candidates and the upcoming Annual Meeting of the IRIS Consortium is available at http://www.iris.iris.edu/10_bod_election/.
Your Vote Counts!
- An election package, including ballot and instructions, was sent to Member Representatives in early November.
- Voting by mail is strongly encouraged. Mailed ballots must be received at IRIS Headquarters by December 6.
- Voting in person can be done during the reception prior to the Annual Meeting, however all ballots must be submitted by 7:00 p.m. on December 13.