The IRIS Nominations Committee has announced the following candidates to fill several positions on the Board of Directors:
One candidate to fill a 3-year term as Vice Chair:
- James Gaherty, Columbia University
One candidate to fill a 1-year term as Director:
- David Okaya, University of Southern California
Four candidates to fill two 3-year terms as Directors:
- Ed Garnero , Arizona State University
- Steve Grand, University of Texas at Austin
- John Hole, Virginia Tech
- Simon Klemperer, Stanford University
Information about the candidates and the upcoming Annual Meeting of the IRIS Consortium is available at http://www.iris.iris.edu/08_bod_election/.
Your Vote Counts!
- A mail-in ballot for election of Board Members has been sent to the Member Representative from each IRIS Member Institution.
- Voting my mail is strongly encouraged. Mailed ballots must be received at IRIS Headquarters by December 5.
- Voting in person can be done during the reception prior to the Annual Meeting, however all ballots must be submitted by 7:00 p.m. on December 15.