On June 12, the day before the 2012 IRIS Workshop in Boise, Idaho, the IRIS Data Management System will host a short course:
Web services: A powerful new method of of accessing data from the IRIS DMC
During this short course, we will describe the web services available now at the IRIS DMC and how you can use them to access data and information.
Topics to be covered include:
- An outline of existing web services and their related documentation and exploration tools
- Command-line scripts for requesting time series, metadata and event information
- Programmatic access via the IRIS Java Web Services Library
- Direct access to data from within MATLAB®
- Federated web services and other collaborations
Time: Tuesday, June 12, 2011 starting at 1:00PM
To register for the short course and for more information, please visit:
Registration closes: Friday, June 1. Late registrations will be accepted only if space is available.
For more information on the DMC's current web service offerings, please visit: http://tst.iris.edu/ws/